Smart grid is often a term used in many electric industry marketing campaigns, tech conventions and product conferences. Many people offer smart grids, however, how are those smart grids monitored, maintained and what is the response time when trouble occurs?
With the Aclara grid monitoring sensors, you have an easy to install unit that is self-powered (via induction), able to communicate via cellular or wi-fi and will provide instant feedback when power quality is good, bad, or in-between. A lot of information can be received and analyzed from these sensors and if they are setup correctly, this will aid in the quick response to any faults and other issues detected.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to setup email alarms
- How to upgrade sensor firmware
- How to setup and maintain system backups
- How to define a dnp application within your system
- How to add a new sensor to the cps server
- How to troubleshoot a sensor
- Downloading aggregation logs
May 23, 2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm