Smart grid is often a term used in many electric industry marketing campaigns, tech conventions and product conferences. Many people offer smart grids, however, how are those smart grids monitored, maintained and what is the response time when trouble occurs?
With the Aclara grid monitoring sensors, you have an easy to install a unit that is self-powered (via induction), able to communicate via cellular or Wifi and will provide instant feedback when power quality is good, bad, or in-between.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- General system operation – Deployment architecture/communications
- Sensor overview – Hardware components/specifications
- -he easy steps of installing an AGM sensor
- How to check the overall sensor health
- The basics of reviewing and interpreting sensor load interval data (i.e. I, V, W, VAR, VA, etc.)
- Review of event data (i.e. faults, momentaries, line disturbances, outage data)
- How to set up and interpret frequent line disturbances
- How to detect issues that can indicate the need for line maintenance