Demand response programs save utilities thousands, and in some cases millions, of dollars each year. Acquire skills in the art of controlling loads connected to DRUs, LCTs and even service disconnect switches on your system with the new and improved Direct Load Control features of AclaraONE. For those looking to learn how to begin a demand response initiative within their utility to those customers transitioning from legacy applications to AclaraONE, an Aclara Direct Load Control expert will walk you step-by-step through the entire process. Wax on, wax off. Load on, load off.
In this session, you’ll learn
- application configuration (classes, commands, strategies)
- DRU hardware configuration (short-cycle limits, cold-load pickup, etc.)
- how to schedule status reads and events
- about load control and load control status events
- how to read load-profile data from DRUs.